Hello! I haven’t done an update in a while. So here goes my weekly health update! Gonna try and do these every Friday for a bit of accountability.
- I fell off the My Fitness Pal wagon. It got tedious and I started eating like crap so I just stopped. I know, not really helping but still.
- I have stopped snacking so much. I’ve also stopped so much with the veggies. I know, I know. But at least I’m not snacking 24/7.
- I’m still eating oatmeal for breakfast, although studies are saying eating breakfast doesn’t matter for adults trying to lose weight. Interesting and contrary to everything I’ve always heard.
- I started running! I’ve run 3 times this week. I swear I can feel the kick start all ready. The humidity is something else around here so to say I’m sweaty is an understatement. I swear I feel better already. I’m still super slow but I’ll get there.
- I had my first lunch run of the summer. It was incredibly humid but it was great. It’s a lot easier to run when you’re not pushing a smallish child in a large stroller up and down hills. ^^^ yes, that’s one of the songs I listened to on my run. I love running during lunch because it guarantees I get a run in and I don’t have to worry about going after work.
I want to start the Plank Challenge again. Core strength is vital for running. Then there’s the challenge you’ve probably seen all over Facebook: 30 Day Buns, Guns, & Abs Challenge. K (love her blog) posted it and I decided to get in on the action. I hate squats but I guess I can try it. So technically I haven’t done the first 4 days…but I guess I can start today.
What are you up to? Wanna get in on the challenge?